The modern Extroverted minilofts feature a spectacular south facing 12 meter (40 ft.) glass curtain wall running the length of these spacious (45 sqm / 450 sq ft) apartments.
This accommodation in Berlin is unique and has often been used as a set for film and television productions.
The Extroverted minilofts are equipped with:
- Free wireless high-speed internet connection (ADSL / cable)
- Floor heating
- Fully equipped kitchenette
- En-suite bathroom with bathtub & shower
- Tivoli 10 clock-radio with mp3-player connection
- High-definition cable television (40")
- Hair dryer
- Dining area
- Queen sized double bed with organic latex mattress
- Two sofas that convert into comfortable single beds
- Sheets and towels
- On site self service laundry
The Extroverted minilofts can comfortably sleep four adults or a family of five.