Miniloft Berlin guide
We wrote this 40-page guidebook to help you feel at home in your Miniloft and live like a local in this fascinating city. There are maps to locate all the important things you will need and four interesting walks through the city. It is full of our personal recommendations alongside practical tips about using the Minilofts.
We leave a complimentary copy in each Miniloft, but you may want to download the pdf now to get ready for your great visit.
If for one reason or another you are unable to stay with us, you may still find it useful, so feel free to download it for personal use.
At present, the guidebook is only available in the English language.
To help you stay on top of the Berlin scene, we regularly update our online Berlin guide, and welcome your suggestions for any events or your locations to add!
OUR SPECIAL TIPS
We also would like to highlight some special posts on our blog that will help you to organise your trip and how to move in Berlin from Miniloft.
- What to do in Berlin: Tips for all kind of visitors, listed with its prices and opening hours
- Visiting Berlin by car: Tips for driving and parking in the city
- Berlin's best Apps: Transportation and other tips
- Bike tours from Miniloft: If you want to visit Berlin by bike, do not miss our tips
- Berlin for all the family: Get inspired to organize your trip for all the family
- Berlin Top Street Food Markets: Check the Street Food Market depending on the day of the week
- Where to eat traditional German food in Berlin: Our recommendations in different areas of Berlin
- Calendar of Events: The most important events of the year in Berlin