Berlin for all the family
Visit Berlin with your family at Miniloft.
All of us here at Miniloft are away from our home towns or countries. Our families are spread all over the globe, which makes reunions important events that we look forward to.
We love seeing families taking advantage of the space and flexibility of the minilofts to get together with their loved ones. This is why we take special care to make sure that your family has the best stay possible.
Even The Guardian recommends us to travel with children: https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2017/jan/26/berlin-city-breaks-with-kids-family-holidays-germany
For babies and toddlers
So you don't have to hire a sherpa to carry everything you need to bring with you, we can provide a few useful items for your little ones free of charge:
- Cutlery, bowls and cups
- Step to help smaller guests reach the bathroom sinks
- High chair
- Stroller for toddlers
- Baby bath
- Baby bed and bedding
- Miniloft's own kid's activity pack to keep your youngsters entertained
- If you need anything else, you just need to ask! We can help you to hire more material you might need: http://www.kindersitzverleih.de/berlin.html
For the family
- Each apartment has a queen-size double bed and at least one comfortable sofa-bed. We can provide folding beds for the rest of your clan.
- Every miniloft has a well-equipped kitchenette and a dining table for up to 6, so you can share your meals together.
- Free miniloft guide book in every loft. Click here for a preview.