The Classic minilofts are accommodation in Berlin which you will never forget.
These south facing apartments are a carefully designed renovation of a typical building from the turn of the 19th century. They combine the charm of an old brick structure with distinctly modern furniture and details.
Because the Classic minilofts are located away from the street they are slightly quieter than the modern minilofts.
The classic minilofts are equipped with:
- Free wireless high-speed internet connection (ADSL / Cable)
- Fully equipped kitchenette
- En-suite bathroom with bathtub & shower
- CD player / clock / radio
- High-definition cable television (32")
- Hair dryer
- Dining area
- Queen-sized double bed
- Sheets and towels
- On-site self service laundry
The Classic minilofts can comfortably sleep two adults and two children.
Please note, there is no elevator in our old wing. If you have difficulty climbing stairs, we'd advise you to book an Extroverted or and Introverted loft in our new building (which is fitted with a lift).